Sunday, November 22, 2015

Outfit of the Day 137






Dress & Shoes: Torrid | Pantyhose: Wolford

We've got our annual Thanksgiving party today, and here's my look! I decided to try a new location for today's photos, though it's just a few feet to the right of my usual spot, so it's not all that exciting, haha. What is exciting, though, are these pantyhose! Look at that color!


Right when I took this photo the sun decided to suddenly come up over the trees and photobomb me with these shadows, but I really liked the shimmer the pantyhose have in this photo so I decided to use it. Also ... these shoes! New love!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love those shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO CUTE AND SO INSPIRING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH + AM SO HAPPY I STUMBLED UPON YOUR BLOG AHHH

    ReplyDelete