Thursday, June 4, 2015

Outfit of the Day 135






Necklace: Domino Dollhouse | Undershirt: Forever 21 | Dress: Modcloth | Shoes: Torrid

It's Halloween in June, apparently. Sorry that I've been away for so long. To be perfectly honest, I just haven't felt very inspired. I've been really busy with other life stuff, and until this morning I actually had a pretty sweet wizard beard going, but it really never felt right with a dress so I had to clean up for my return.

I've got a work meeting / interview thing and this is what I'm wearing. I was actually telling myself I wasn't gonna get all dressed up, but, yeah ... So anyways, that's that.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, where did you get that necklace? I need it!

    Also, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Halloween in June!! Why not? It's Christmas in July after all....
    And I love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love so many things about this outfit!

    the bodice!

    those bold black stripes!

    the sparkles on your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete