Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Outfit of the Day 134




Necklace: Homemade | Shawl: Forever 21 | Top: Modcloth | Leggings: Torrid | Boots: Ashley Stewart

It's my birthday! I'm level 30! As I was telling one of my good friends last night, I feel like my "Do I look like I give a fuck?" skill has ranked up even higher recently, I think as a result of being an old cuss now. As such, I decided to brave the stormy, alligator infested waters of my backyard to bring you these pictures. I think it was worth it.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday!

    I turned 30 in January and I feel like my IDGAF skill is stronger now, too. It's magical.

    I like the change in location, the wind really made the fringe look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes dude!!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this works... the last comment I just posted seems to have disappeared into the aether.

    I just discovered your blog this morning, and I wanted to take a moment to thank you. You are doing such important work here to help smash the tyranny of the gender binary. Having spent periods of my own life living publicly as a guy in a dress, I know that it takes courage and fortitude. Keep it up! Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have so cool outfits and r so confident. great blog!

    ReplyDelete