Friday, February 13, 2015

Outfit of the Day 132




Hat: Domino Dollhouse | Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Old Navy | Tights: ASOS Curve | Shoes: Torrid

It's been a little while. I'm a little older and a little fatter, both of which I'm happy with. This outfit comes to you from the future, because I'm wearing it tomorrow but photographed it today. Timey wimey stuff. 

These shorts have gotten a bit too tight, and honestly I wasn't gonna replace them, but lookin' at this outfit I can't help but think that maybe I should. I'm kind of a sucker for jean shorts and black tights, I dunno why. What do you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I think it ate my comment when I logged in? If not, delete me!

    I love all these pieces individually and all together! This is a good look on you. The hat is especially adorable!

    I think your shorts look fine, but as you are the one wearing them... It's your decision. ;)

    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that outfit is good, just that you look a little bit sad. Hope you don't really feel like that :) Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete