Saturday, December 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day 129




Jacket, top, belt, & skirt: Forever 21 | Tights: Donatellas | Shoes: Payless

These tights, guys! Wow. What can I even say? They are so awesome! This is one of those outfits that just sorta happened, as I was thinking about what to pair with these tights all of these pieces called to me and I listened. I don't think I've ever worn this jacket on the blog before. I had a lot of fun posing with it, haha.


These tights were gifted to me by Donatellas.com, as I've talked to the owner several times and she thought I would like them. I totally do! I'm really glad that Donatella reached out to me, because it's been so great to find such a good shop for plus size tights. I really love the selection of awesome print tights that they carry, and if you love tights like I do I definitely recommend checking them out! 

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are totally awesome, right? Thanks, hehe. Keep rockin'! <3

      Delete
  2. Awesome outfit, Michael! This outfit totally rocks! I like the jacket. And thye tights. And the skirt. And the top. Oh, btw. did i mention i like your shoes? Everything fits together so well. Nice belt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha. I appreciate the compliments! <3

      Delete
  3. Those tights are wonderful! The whole outfit is great, and the jacket--why have you been keeping that from us? Oh, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I know right. Unfortunately, jackets tend to get lost in the back of my closet here in Florida. I really only get about three weeks a year of being able to wear them. Hope your holidays were happy! Keep rockin'!

      Delete
  4. Do you remember the model name (or whatever) of those shoes? I MUST HAVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I don't. I got them online from Payless years ago. Good luck in your search, though! Keep rockin'!

      Delete