Monday, October 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day 125







Bowtie: gifted | Top: Forever 21 | Jumper: Modcloth | Tights: We Love Colors | Shoes: Torrid

Bowties, jumpers, and petticoats, oh my!

Mrs. Spookshow bought me this bowtie as a Xmas gift last year, and said she was interested to see how I would use it on the blog. Sorry, love, I know it's taken me a little while, but here it is, haha. I was interested in this jumper dress when it first hit Modcloth, but I didn't pick it up until I saw it on clearance. It's pretty fun, so I'm glad I got it. I've been meaning to show it here on a blog for a little bit now, but since I'm currently neck deep in a Halloween makeup, it seemed particularly fitting (what with the paint spatter print and all, you know). 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That outfit is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that outfit so bad ! (Tho I dunno would it really work for me ;_; ) + dem brows <3

    ReplyDelete