Sunday, October 19, 2014

Outfit of the Day 124




Hat: Domino Dollhouse | Jacket: Torrid | Dress: City Chic | Tights: We Love Colors | Boots: Ashley Stewart

Sorry that I've been away for so long, but a combination of hot weather and it being my busy season meant I had to be away for a while. I wasn't sure if I'd manage to update the blog before November, but I wore this cute outfit to work last night and wanted to show it here on the blog. 

I didn't manage to take photos for this ootd before I left for work, so I had a brief photo shoot at 4:00 am when I got home, which means you get to see my board game collection in the background, haha. I'm so glad it's finally cooling off here in Florida; I was really getting tired of the heat.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just discovered you thanks to tumblr ! I really love what you do ! I follow some fashion blogs (Tokyobanhbao, Le dressing de Leeloo) and you found your place among them ! Also I comment on this pc because I love this hat, I wanted to buy it but sadly my head was way too small, I'm glad to see you wear it perfectly ! You're really cool, have a nice day ! (I'm french so sorry if i did some mistakes)

    ReplyDelete