Thursday, July 24, 2014

Outfit of the Day 121




Top: Forever 21+ | Skirt: ASOS Curve | Belt (worn as bracelet): Forever 21+ | 
Tights: Donatella's | Shoes: Payless

I recently received these awesome tights, and I thought what better way to show them than with a bit of a OOTD remix! If you've been around the blog for any length of time, you've no doubt noticed that I pretty much love hosiery. I believe that a great pair of pantyhose can really make a bold statement in any outfit, and honestly, what can be better than skull print tights? 

Sometimes when I find tights with a great print or pattern, it comes with a bit of a trade off. Either they don't quite fit right, or they aren't very comfortable, but that totally wasn't the case with these! I was really surprised at how soft and smooth the material feels, yet for sheer pantyhose they still feel pretty thick and durable. I'm pretty sure everyone needs a pair of these tights in their lives, so head over to Donatella's and check out the selection!


Here's a bonus photo from my Instagram account (follow it!)! Keep rockin'!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tights, Michael! Love 'em.
    Unfortunately the link is broken, they don't seem to have them anymore. :-(

    About the outfit: Nice combo as always, although i might have chosen a top with more black and less white to match with the tights better. But that may be only a matter of taste. Lovely shoes.

    Keep rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt! You really suit the skater style, it's the only one I can really wear. I'd kill to have legs like yours, too. It'd be nice not to have to wear 200d tights when I want to whip out my legs for fear of the horrible bits being obvious. I love your blog, so glad I found it!
    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete