Thursday, May 22, 2014

Outfit of the Day 119







Headband: Domino Dollhouse | Dress & Tights: Forever 21+ | Shoes: gifted

You remember in that last post when I said I've tended to shy away from floral prints? Well, this totally happened. I'm guessing it was probably the colors, but when I saw this dress I was just really smitten and had to have it. I'm glad I did, because I really like it!

I bought this awesome headband from Domino Dollhouse a good while ago, and I think I've worn it here on the blog a few times, but always with a wig. For whatever reason, I've kinda worried that head accessories kinda need hair to work, but fuck that! I like being bald, and I also like this headband, so here we are. My favorite thing about this outfit, besides how super cute it is, is the repeating theme of studs. I've got them on my headband, on my tights, and on my shoes. How fun is that?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I like the color on the dress. Peace too you too :-)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fortunate to have such lovely skin tones, that dress would make me look washed out. The headband is a wonderful color, and compliments the dress beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white with nice "pops" of color. I love it

    ReplyDelete