Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Outfit of the Day 118



 


Necklace: homemade | Dress: Lane Bryant | Tights: We Love Colors | Shoes: Payless

I'm kinda on a roll with cute summery outfits, huh? Yeah, I know, the tights and boots kinda say otherwise, but hey, I thought they were too perf to pass up here. I figure my shoulders and arms are bare, and the dress is super light and cool anyhow, so it balances out, haha.

Confession time: I'm really not a huge fan of Lane Bryant. Overall, I find that a lot of the clothing there just doesn't really fit my aesthetic, but I also feel it's a bit pricey too. As I was ordering some undergarments, though, I happened upon this dress, and as fate would have it, I managed to snag it for free with a really sweet discount code. Total score! I've kinda stayed away from floral prints in the past, but I really liked the pixelated design on this one. The dress is really nice, so I think I might have to check out LB a little more often. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment