Thursday, May 15, 2014

Outfit of the Day 117






Dress: Forever 21+ | Belt: ASOS Curve | Shoes: Payless

Hope y'all aren't getting tired of pink and blue, because I sure ain't. I mean, it is the color scheme of this entire blog, right? Anyhow, I picked up this scuba knit dress a little while ago, and somehow managed to miss posting it here on the blog. It's so super comfortable, and the color is fantastic. I've actually ordered the teal version of this dress too, so look for that soon (MORE pink and blue, Michael? Come on!). 

When Payless had this classic style of high heel available in my size, I got them in a range of colors, including this white pair. It wasn't immediately obvious to me how a pair of bright white heels were going to fit into my wardrobe, but for this outfit it just felt right to use them as a bright white contrast. This outfit is kinda screaming 80s to me, so maybe next time there's an 80s-themed dress up day at work or whatever I'll wear it, haha. 

Anyhow, that's it for today. Seeya soon!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You need some jewelry to go with that pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been all over white shoes lately. They are perfect for summer but also can transition quite well into the rest of the year too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and blue for-fucking-EVER. I'm madly in love with this belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete