Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day 116



 



Sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse | Dress: Simply Be | Shoes: Payless

Last time I wore this dress on the blog I paired it with pastel pinks and blues, and while I decided to keep that color palette for this post, why not take it up a notch and go with hot fuckin' pink (and blue)? It's been a little while since I've posted here; the seasons have changed and now it's back to being hot here in Florida. I'm really happy with how cool (temperature-wise, and otherwise) this outfit is while still being fun and stylish. I generally dislike a lot of the spring and summer clothes I see in stores, so these hot months are always a bit of a challenge for me. I'm pretty confident with this one, though, so I'll say it ... nailed it.

Haha, that's all for now. See y'all soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You look so good! I've chatted with you briefly on Flickr a few years ago and it's great to see your face popping up again :) Yes, it is SO hot in Florida, it's ridiculous! I'm in Clearwater and not even the ocean breeze is cooling us down. Nailed it for sure!

    <3 Linz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mod game is FIERCE.

    ReplyDelete