Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Outfit of the Day 114




 


Hat: Domino Dollhouse | Dress: Macy's | Belt: Forever 21+ | Tights: ASOS Curve | Shoes: Payless

So I may have taken a few photos of this one, haha. I'm really diggin' this outfit, though, so can you blame me for all the photos? I guess this is actually a bit of a remix from when I last wore this dress on the blog back in June, and I think it's pretty interesting to see how my style has evolved over at time. That's always fun, right?

These tights, y'all. These. tights.

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Those tights are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    I thought it was a lovely dress last time already, but in that outfit it looked a bit flat imho.
    In this outfit i think it works out much better. The total image speaks much more, if you know what i mean. The belt improves the ratio, and the tights and the shoes bring contrast in the picture, which makes the total image much more striking.

    Btw. I like the tights, they work well with the dress. Lovely hat.

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tights and how the dress looks on you, I would totally steal your boots too, they look comfy! Found you on buzzfeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tights! Tights! Tights! First time reader here and you are amazing my friend! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael,

    Why don't you post any updates anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been very busy over the past few months, both in taking care of my family and with working on a cosplay project for an upcoming convention (which you can read more about at kigforvillains.com).. I just haven't been able to find the time to update here. I will be back, though.

      Delete
  6. Very nice dress. It looks great. As I am wearing dresses almost every day, I am looking for new styles and I like your stiles with shorter dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that outfit is really cool but those tights are awesome! you are rocking them!

    ReplyDelete