Sunday, December 8, 2013

Outfit of the Day 110 & Wolford Tights Review


 



Dress & Shoes: Torrid | Tights: Wolford

Mrs. Spookshow & I decided to take our daughter to the opening of the Macy's parade at Universal Studios Orlando, and this is the outfit I picked out to wear. Unfortunately, it wound up being so damned hot yesterday (87 degrees in December?!) that I just couldn't bring myself to wear so much black. Shame, because this outfit is so comfortable and cute!

I've recently purchased my first pairs of Wolford hosiery and ... just wow. For whatever reason, I always assumed that they just didn't make anything that would fit me, but when I had a look at the updated size chart things looked a bit more promising. I wound up getting a pair of Satin Touch 20 pantyhose and these Velvet De Luxe opaque tights. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from the hosiery, though I honestly didn't think I wold be super blown away given the heavy price tag and all. Oh, but I was so wrong.

These are hands down the best tights I have ever owned. They are so soft and comfortable, yet durable, and they fit perfectly. It's hard to explain, but the way they fit and feel is just that much better than any other hosiery I've worn (and I've tried a lot of other brands). If you enjoy hosiery (or even if you don't, these tights might seriously convert you), I definitely encourage you to indulge yourself and buy a pair of Wolfords. I seriously don't think I can go back to other hosiery brands now. They are that good.

That's it for this one, y'all, but before I go I'd just like to mention that if you'd like to see what I wound up wearing to the parade yesterday, you should totally follow my Instagram and Twitter accounts!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I adore all the zippers on your dress!

    ReplyDelete