Saturday, December 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day 109





Top, Skirt, & Pantyhose: Forever 21+ | Shoes: ?

This look just kinda naturally came together as soon as I got my hands on this plaid miniskirt. While it's definitely got a prep school vibe that I actually really dig, my inspiration here came from Amy Pond. Now, I dunno if I nailed it or not, but this combo just feels like something she'd wear, so hey.

I really love this sweater! One of the many downsides of living in Florida is that my seasons do not at all sync up with the seasonal clothing that rolls out at retailers. What I'm saying is that I've had this sweater in my closet for a long time now, just waiting for it to get even remotely cool enough to wear it. It still isn't, mostly, but I wore it anyways, because fuck Florida. I really dig how the studs on the sleeves (which totally look like stars ... killer!) play with the polka dotted pantyhose. Also, I continue to love this pixie.

See y'all tomorrow!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. love this style, looks really good! love the top! keep up the excellent work! Hope your foot gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete