Sunday, December 1, 2013

Outfit of the Day 103


 



Necklace: Domino Dollhouse | Cardigan & Top: Forever 21+ | Skirt: ASOS Curve | Tights: Hudson City | Shoes: Iron Fist

So I guess I missed a few days there, eh? Sorry about that; daily updates for a few months was apparently a bit too ambitious on my part. Turns out I totally underestimated how difficult that would be while being a househusband and taking care of Bridget. Also, one of our cats wound up in the hospital (he's okay now), and I got an Xbox One ... so, yeah. I'm back now though, so, forgive me?

I've had these boots for ages now, but I don't think I've ever worn them on the blog. I've actually only wore them out maybe twice, because I like them a lot and I'm worried about messing them up. I realize that's totally lame, so I need to wear them more.

This is the same top as in this OOTD, which I wanted to point out so you could check out the cool cutout back. Since it's actually kinda chilly, I decided to wear this cardigan with the look, and I forgot to take any photos without it. I'm really excited about being able to finally take advantage of some cold weather here in Florida and do some layering again, as that's one of my favorite things. Curse the hot, hot sun (jk sun, I actually love you).

So, yeah there's that. I'm going to do my best to continue giving daily ootds here on the blog. I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit, y'all!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Close-ups of the boots, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally digging your wigs. I *love* cold weather because, omg, wig weather. Wigs in Portugal August are not funny :'(

    And omg those boots! Also, consoles are the best reason for Internert hiatus <3

    ReplyDelete