Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Look

As you may have already noticed, I've made some changes to the layout of the blog. These are almost entirely quality of life improvements, meant to make the blog look a bit cleaner and more sleek. The text content that used to inhabit the top portion of the blog has now been replaced with handy page tabs, linking to an About section and a Social Media tab. All of the various social media widgets on the sidebar have been removed, so you'll now find all the relevant links to my social media sites within the relevant page tab. I've also added an email subscription widget to the sidebar, so now it's easier than ever to stay current on my sartorial adventures here at His Black Dress!

I hope you enjoy the improvements to the blog, and I'm thankful for your continued readership & support!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment