Tuesday, December 10, 2013

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to write a quick post here to let you all know that I'm not going to be able to post any OOTDs for a little while, as I had a bit of an accident earlier today and managed to stab myself in the foot with a pair of scissors. Wait to go, noob. It's not too bad, but it's gnarly enough to keep me from wearing anything cute / being able to strike a pose until it heals up a bit, so ... yeah. Sorry, everyone! I'll be back as soon as possible! Keep rockin'! <3

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that you heal up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAAAATTEEEEE. Look after your self. I accidentally dropped the chopping blade off a food processor and it stabbed my foot years ago.
    Take care and i hope your able to be dressed up again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ouch! Hope you're healed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that, take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon! Love from Portugal **

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! Love from Portugal **

    ReplyDelete