Thursday, November 21, 2013

Outfit of the Day 98





Hat & Jacket: Domino Dollhouse | Top: ASOS Curve | Shorts: Torrid | Tights: We Love Colors | Shoes: Payless

It's not very often that I wear shorts, as about a year ago I got rid of all but two pairs of shorts that I own. It's really no secret that I vastly prefer skirts, so that's what I wear pretty much all the time. If I was to buy a pair of shorts, then, they'd have to have a certain something. Enter hot pink short shorts!

I totally dig the shorts & tights look, though as a plus size person it's often difficult for me to find shorts that are short enough for my liking while not being totally ... well, you know. These are pretty much spot on, I think. 

I'm totally crushing on the pink and blue combo here (hey, it's my blog colors for a reason, ya know), and I think this whole coord is workin' pretty well. It's hard not to wear this hat all the time, and you're probably tired of seeing it here on the blog, but I love it, dammit! Also, these boots! I really love them, but sadly they are almost done. I've had them for a few years now, and put a lot of wear on 'em. I really need to look for a similar pair here real soon, though. 

Anyhow, that's all for this one! See ya tomorrow!

2 comments: