Monday, November 25, 2013

Outfit of the Day 102


 


Dress & Top: Forever 21+ | Shoes: Madden Girl

This is another dress that I picked up a ways back and just hadn't worn yet. When I first got it in the mail and tried it on I didn't really like how it looked on me, but recently I've lost some weight (not really intentionally) and it's fitting a lot better. I played around with a couple different tights for this look before finally settling on these sheer nude pantyhose with nude heels, as I felt if I went with black hosiery it would make this look a bit more dark than I wanted to go today. I'm really happy with how this outfit came together, and I just love what the pantyhose & heels are doing for my legs, hehe.

That's all for today, so I'll be seeing you tomorrow, okay?

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Nice dress! Although i think i would have chosen black tights with matching black shoes to finish it off. Or maybe red shoes to go with the dress and make a statement. I always like to match the complete outfit :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I absolutely love it! For some who is about your size and whos never done free fashion before, what size would you suggest him buying a dress in? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So only a week then ;)

    Hope nothing's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah .....

      I guess I was a bit too optimistic about my ability to update so often. Everything is okay, I just didn't realize how busy I'd be with baby and everything. Ah, well. The best laid plans ...

      :)

      Delete
  4. wow! that is one very attractive outfit! you look awesome in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks great on you! So many styling possibilities for this one, and I love the nude pumps.

    ReplyDelete