Sunday, November 24, 2013

Outfit of the Day 101 & Our Thanksgiving Party with Mr. and Mrs. Claus!


 



Dress: Simply Be | Tights: Hudson City | Shoes: Target

Mrs. Spookshow & I hosted an early Thanksgiving gathering for our friends and family today, and it seemed like the perfect occasion to wear this dress. My styling here is heavily influenced by my love of Zooey Deschanel, as this dress definitely strikes me as something she'd wear. Yay for that!

In lieu of lots more rambling about my fashion, here's some super fun photos from our Thanksgiving party! Fun fact: Mrs. Spookshow & I are actualy friends with Mr and Mrs. Claus, and they were able to hop on down from the North Pole to visit our holiday party ...






Mr. & Mrs. Claus certainly had a lot of fun at the party, hehe! Now here's a few photos of our family with them!




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You and Mrs. Spookshow make a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete