Saturday, November 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day 100





Hat: Borrowed from Mrs. Spookshow | Dress: Forever 21+ | Tights: We Love Colors | Shoes: Target

One hundred outfit posts! That's pretty cool! Just before I took these photos I was having a look back here on the blog, specifically all the way back to my very first outfit post. It's really interesting to see just how much my style has evolved since then. Writing this blog and sharing my style has really helped me to be more true to myself and to be able to fully express who I am, and I want to say thank you for coming along with me on that journey. Who knows where the next 100 outfits will take me, and I look forward to continuing to share this piece of my life with everyone.

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. That's such a cool dress! And I love how your hair matches your tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THAT DRESS. Love your color palate!

    Your style has evolved in an excellent direction. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ALL kinds of jealous of you!!! I go out in public in a skirt and hose. But shoes too? Just can't seem to bring myself to be so bold. I would love to head out in my denim skirt, suntan hose and my black kneehigh boots, but.... Lookin' good !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I need this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is so perfect, though. just lovely

    ReplyDelete