Friday, September 13, 2013

OOTD: Seasons


 


Dress: Target
Boots: Payless

I'm not used to only tagging two items in the link list, y'all. I think it might be the shortest one I've had here on the blog. To be fair, I didn't include the nude pantyhose I'm wearing, but that's because I don't quite remember where they came from (and it's probably not worth mentioning anyways, eh?). Anyways, I picked this dress up at Target as a sort of "chance" item, as while I really like the overall style of the dress, I wasn't too sure about the print. I actually like the print a lot, but at first glance it's not a type of print I usually go for. I'm glad I took the chance, because I actually really like it.

As soon as I saw the print, brown ankle boots popped into my head to pair with it. I actually didn't have any brown shoes to speak of (I usually go with black, or more recently, colors), so I decided to look for some new shoes (believe me, that took a lot of convincing on my part *wink*). It took me a little while to find the right style, but when I saw these boots at Payless they were exactly what I had in mind. I really like them, and I think they work pretty well here.

I really like this outfit today; it's very comfortable. It's also a bit outside of my typical look, and I'm kinda enjoying that honestly. I've been really busy lately, and managed to fall into a bit of a fashion slump. The busy factor isn't going to change any time soon, but I need to make sure to try and keep rockin' sartorially, as it really helps me to feel good. I've gotten a bit of a backlog in fan mail (*cringe* need to think of a better word to use there I think...), so I'm off to go answer as many of those as a can in the next little bit. Keep rockin'!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I want those boots. I've actually tried them on, but alas, my wide, wide feet don't fit many shoes. Off to the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning fella...really nice.

    ReplyDelete