Friday, August 2, 2013

OOTD: Violet Hearts




Sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse
Necklace: Spookhaus Plus
Shoes: Target

The dress! When I saw the promo photo for this dress (featuring the lovely Tess Munster) I knew I just had to have it. It was totally worth it, as it's incredibly awesome! I've not had a babydoll dress nor a nylon spandex dress before, so I was really surprised by the comfort of it. The awesome necklace was made by Mrs. Spookshow last week, and turned out super cool, eh? We're lookin' into making a few more of these to put up for sale over at Spookhaus+, so be sure to keep an eye out for that if you are interested. 

Mrs. Spookshow, our baby BAM, and myself are heading over to the beach for the weekend, so it seemed like a perfect time to rock this one out! I've got several difference outfits picked out for the trip, and there will be more pictures of my awesome swimsuit on the beach, so expect lots more updates on the blog very soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog, wondering how I lived my life up to this point without it! So SO good, you definitely have a new fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I so want that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in this!! I'm loving the rubine tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief this whole outfit is freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit, I ordered this dress because of you! It's all your fault! Am I going to be a total copy cat if I get tights in the same color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jewel tones with the more neutral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nicklace is incredible on you ! I really like this look!

    ReplyDelete