Monday, August 26, 2013

OOTD: Romp


 


Romper: Forever 21+
Tights: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Payless

I've wanted to give a romper a shot for a while now. On paper, it seemed to me like it would combine the ease and comfort of a dress with the ...practicality of a pair of shorts. When I saw this romper, it reminded me of the first dress I ever bought (featured here) due to the moto-inspired style, so it seemed like a great romper to have a go with. What do I think?

I'm not entirely sold, honestly. I was correct about ease of wear and comfort, however the one thing I did not factor was ease of bathroom access. It's not exactly a deal breaker but ... holy impracticality Batman! Ah, well. Anyhow, I'm reasonably happy with how this outfit turned out, and even though I won't be wearing this one all day (I've got a work meeting to attend this evening and I don't feel it's wholly appropriate), I'm pretty happy with it. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. cruel style, absolutely wonderful. Somewhat reminiscent of one's own using me by in the spring / fall.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great romper and i love your hosiery!

    ReplyDelete