Sunday, August 4, 2013

OOTD: Nebula


 



Necklace: Domino Dollhouse
Dress: Modcloth
Bracelet: Domino Dollhouse
Tights: Levante
Shoes: Target

Galaxy print has been everywhere recently, but leave it to Modcloth to finally get it on me, haha. I got really excited when I saw this dress on the website, and immediately snatched it up. It does not disappoint. It's really short on me, but honestly I kinda love that and it just makes me want to twirl. And twirl I did, y'all ...



So, I snapped the twirling photos on my iphone so that I could immediately post them without having to wait to get home, which I now kinda regret because the quality could have been better if I used my good camera and tripod. Oh, well, it's still super fun anyways.

I wore this outfit out on Saturday evening when Mrs. Spookshow, a close friend, and myself went out to dinner while we were in Daytona. It was a lot of fun, and I felt great in this dress despite getting rained on. There's just something about having legs for days goin' on that ensures a great time, haha.

I had a fun little experience as I was taking the hallway photos in this dress at the condo we were staying at. As I was getting my camera timer all set up and such, I turned around to find a teenage girl standing by behind me. She smiled and asked, "Taking photos?" in a way that indicated she didn't want to just walk into frame and photobomb it, and I smiled and replied back, "Yep, but thanks and go ahead." She nodded, but before continuing on looked me up and down and said, "I really like your dress." After thanking her for the compliment she smiled again and continued on to her room. It was a nice little exchange, anyways, as it's always good to be met with positive comments while out and about. That's not typically the response people expect a man in a dress to get, but I've received a lot  more compliments than I have negative attention, actually. Yay for that!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love it! And that's really cool about the teenage girl's compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! You look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho my god that dress ! You look fantastic ! ModCloth really has great products !

    ReplyDelete