Saturday, July 6, 2013

OOTD: Turvy





 


Dress: Simply Be
Necklace: Domino Dollhouse
Bracelet: Domino Dollhouse
Shoes: Crocs

We're hosting a party today, so it seemed like a perfect time to wear this super cute dress! To play up the fun, whimsical cuteness I paired it with pastel blues and pinks, with added skull jewelry for that Spookshow touch. This dress is really fun, though it's perhaps just a tad bit tight (still wearable, though) as I narrowly missed out on getting a perfect size 20 and had to instead go with an 18. I do want to take a moment to praise the customer service at Simply Be, who were very quick and courteous in issuing me a refund on the unfortunately out of stock size 20. 

Speaking of awesome shops, I'd be remiss not to give some love to the ever-excellent Domino Dollhouse. Both pieces of jewelry from this OOTD are from them, and I just gotta say that I totally love all the products they have to offer. You should too, and fortunately there's a fantastic sale going on over there. Head on over to the Domino Dollhouse website and use the code 40HOT for 40% off your order! 

That's all for this one, ya'll. Check back very soon for more fatshion inspo from yours truly, Michael Spookshow! 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Like this dress. Looks good on you.

    Probably had ordered this dress, if I had not already bought two new dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Yeah, I've done a bit too much shopping recently myself. Keep rockin'!

      Delete