Friday, July 5, 2013

OOTD: True Calling



Sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Target

Sometimes it's just a hot pink dress kinda day. I had another outfit all picked out (and even on) but for whatever reason this dress called out to be worn today. Since it's so damn fabulous I just had to oblige, haha. It had just stopped raining; the grass was glistening and the sky was just starting to brighten back up. We've got these two great oak trees in our backyard, and I've always felt they'd be a great place to pose for photos, and today seemed like just the right day to give that a go. I'm really happy with how these turned out.

This dress is super fun. Hot pink with pops of black and silver, what's not to love?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Nice style. Have a new drees on me today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for the compliment! Keep rockin'!

      Delete
  2. Wonderfull outfit, that dress looks great on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like this dress! Keep rockin'!

      Delete