Friday, July 5, 2013

OOTD: Force of Habit


Sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse
Top: New Look
Belt: ASOS Curve
Skirt: Forever 21+
Shoes: Madden Girl

This look is perfectly in line with my style from the past few years here on the blog, but lately I've felt my sartorial tastes changing. That's not to say I don't still enjoy looks like this one, because I do, but merely that this one just didn't feel particularly me today, if that makes sense. As such, OOTD is a bit of a misnomer, as I actually changed into a hot pink dress after taking these photos. Perhaps it's just a bit too dressy for my usual casual wear? Regardless, I wanted to post this look here on the blog because I do still feel it's solid. At the very least, this skirt plus the tights and heels is kinda killin' it, so I figured I'd share that with ya'll, at least, haha.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I always love how you put outfits together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. I really appreciate that! Keep rockin'!

      Delete