Monday, July 1, 2013

A Brief Thanks

It seems that over the night this blog passed another milestone, 250,000 page views! Wow! When I started this blog, I wasn't really sure of what kind of response I would receive, or if anyone would even be interested, and I'm now averaging about 1,000 daily page views. For that I owe a most sincere thanks to everyone who reads this blog. Your support, encouragement, and love mean the world to me, truly. I deeply appreciate each and every view and comment that I receive here and across all of the media that His Black Dress appears on. I've always felt that if even a single person were to take inspiration from what I've done here and find a way to apply it to their life, it's all worth it. Go out there and keep rockin'!

Thank you, everyone!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: