Monday, June 10, 2013

OOTD: Tend

Hey, everyone. Time for another OOTD! Let's get to it!


Top: Macys
Belt: Forever 21+
Skirt: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Payless

I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting the hang of dressing for the summer heat here in Florida, or at least that I'm not battling it as much as usual. It's probably just because my skirts have gotten shorter lately, haha. I've had this top in my closet for ages, and haven't ever figured out anything cute to wear it with. I think it goes pretty nicely with this wet look skater skirt, though, so it was time to finally pull it out.



The addiction to skater skirts continues. I'm crazy excited that they are so available right now, as I've always loved that style of skirt. It's hard not to buy them all, ya'll, haha.


Another thing I really love is gladiator sandals. I think they are a really cool look, although I don't have many pairs or wear them often because I feel they don't interact so well with tights, which I wear like all the time. They're fun to bring out every once and awhile though, so I couldn't resist wearing them with this outfit to kinda "summer" it up a bit. I like it.


That's really all I've got to say for this one, so that's it for another OOTD. Stay tuned, because later this evening (or tomorrow morning-ish) I'll be posting an OOTN featuring my look for the work meeting tonight. See ya'll soon!

12 comments:

  1. Love that top and that skirt is just amazing. Those shoes are really cool, like usually I'm not a fan of gladiators, but they don't have the boho vibe more of a rocker style that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, finding cool gladiators is a bit of a challenge. I'm mostly not a fan of gladiators only because I always wear tights, and find the open style can often cause them to sag on rougher terrain and such.

      Delete
  2. aww this is adorable, i loooove the skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This skirt is my current addiction. It's super hard not to wear it with everything, but that would make for a boring blog, eh? Haha, keep rockin'!

      Delete
  3. Love the whole look! I'm still getting my feet wet in fashion but I feel like I can't live without those gladiators - they look like the perfect mix of hard but also summery and cool. I can't seem to find them on the Payless site though... can you tell me what brand they are so I can hit up the great god Google?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Truth be told, these gladiators were actually purchased in a Payless store about two years ago by my wife. She wasn't as smitten with them as I was, but I was able to convince her to purchase them at the time, with the hopes of snagging them from her later (muhahah!). It has been a challenge to find more pairs of gladiators with this edgy vibe.

      Actually, Mrs. Spookshow has just reminded me that the shoes ACTUALLY came from a shop called Shoeland, not Payless. Ooops. I can't find a brand on them, but style-wise they claim to be "CADEN04". Time to test that Google-fu, huh? Haha.

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit...you look great. The shoes are killer, but that top with the skater skirt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb! I appreciate it! Keep rockin'!

      Delete
  5. such beautifull legs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is a winner! It looks awesome on you and i really like the skirt. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hopelessly in love with this skirt, haha. Keep rockin'!

      Delete