Friday, June 28, 2013

OOTD: Only Forever


Hat & sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse
Dress: Asos Curve
Polish: OPI
Shoes: Crocs

So, recently I've become pretty obsessed with a few things, sartorially. In no particular order, I've recently been obsessing over pink, blue, Japanese fashion / lolita, and color mixing. I'll leave it up to you whether any of that comes through with this outfit, but that's where my head has been lately.

Speaking of my head, sadly it seems I'm coming down with a bit of a head cold. It's been travelling around the Spookshow family for the last week or so, and although I managed to hold out it turns out I haven't escaped. What better way to combat a stuffy nose and sore throat than to get all prettied up, haha?

I went on a bit of a shopping spree last week, and I've picked up a lot of cute items. I've been enjoying myself a lot sartorially recently, and as a result I've started to feel a lot freer while shopping. Used to be that I would try to avoid things I thought were too "cute" or "sweet" (whateva that mean!) in favor of darker, edgier, or more mature things. I blame my recent obsession with sweet lolita fashion, but anyways I think my wardrobe may have taken a more playful turn.

Before I wrap this up, I do want to give a quick shout out to Domino Dollhouse. I'm continually impressed with them, and couldn't believe how fast my order arrived from them. I ordered this hat, the sunglasses, and a couple more items last as far as my recent buying spree went, but they were the first items I received out of anything. Very impressive! Thanks, Domino Dollhouse!

Anyhow, that's all for this one, ya'll. Let me know what you think of this outfit as well as the new OOTD post format in the comments below, oooookay?

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I loved this at a glance, and I love it even more on a closer look. I'm a sucker for anything skull-related (as I type, I am wearing the green version of that bracelet). I especially love the bright accents! Usually your style doesn't have much in common with mine, but I would TOTALLY wear this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading your blog a lot recently, and I've definitely found some inspiration there, so I'm glad you like this one. :)

      There's a green one?!? I didn't know that! I've got this blue one and a pink one, both inherited (read: stolen) from Mrs. Spookshow.

      Anyhow, thanks for the compliments! Keep rockin'!

      Delete