Friday, May 24, 2013

OOTD: Swear

Hey, everyone! Told ya I'd be back soon, haha! Let's get to it!


Top: Evans
Skirt: ASOS Curve
Tights: Torrid
Shoes: Wanted

 Today I decided to go through my closet and pull out all the stuff I've yet to wear, which thankfully turned out too not be too much stuff, actually. Sometimes stuff just gets lost in my closet, either because I just can't figure out what to wear it with when I get it, or just because other stuff takes the spotlight. This top is one that's been hiding in there for a while. I picked it up on the cheap because I thought the pattern was cool, even though I wasn't sure exactly how I would wear it. Well, apparently it was just waiting for this awesome skater skirt.


My obsession with skater dresses has pretty well been covered, so when I saw this basic black skater skirt at ASOS Curve I just knew I had to pick it up. The top in this outfit is actually a tunic, and the length is just a little bit shorter than this skirt. I've somehow managed to get quite a few tunics, despite the fact I very rarely wear shorts or leggings, so they kinda get pushed aside. For whatever reason it's never really occurred to me to just tuck them in to skirts, haha.


My mom actually bought these tights for me earlier in the week while she was out shopping. They've got a pretty fun pattern, and as with pretty much all fishnets I wear I layered some pantyhose underneath. I bet these would look pretty fun with beige tights underneath as well, and perhaps I'll try that the next time I wear this outfit.


So, just a fun outfit that came from a bit of closet delving. I'll have to make sure to do that more often, haha. Anyhow, that's all for this one, ya'll. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...this is making me think about all the stuff in my cupboard that I can't figure out how to wear- I better have a dig. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes do it! It's always a fun way to spend some time, anyhow, and you might just find a new outfit you love! Thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a superblog!!

    Found your blog this week and I've just made you into a special post because you are gorgeous!!

    Your blog makes the world better!

    Anna Sofia from Leaves you wanting more


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for spreading the word about the blog! I'm really glad you enjoy it, and appreciate the compliments! Keep rockin'!

      Delete