Friday, May 31, 2013

OOTD: Coil

Time for another OOTD! This one's a bit of a timewarp, as I'm writing it from the future but setting the date back to the day I wore it. 1.21 GIGAWATS?!


Top: Target
Skirt: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Target

Noting too crazy here, I don't think, just a fun and casual look. I've somehow managed to not feature this top at all on the blog (strange), so I wanted to put a look together to show it off!


I've been wearing these shoes a lot since I got them, and I think they've been on the blog too much as well, but oh well. I'm kinda addicted to skater skirts and dresses, and just fit & flare skirts in general lately, so there's more of that here too, haha.


I don't usually wear nude pantyhose, but decided to wear them for this look. I actually liked it a lot, and might be wearing them more in the future, honestly. At least during the summer, anyhow (I can't go without my tights, ya'll).


Anyhow, that's it for this one. Super short and sweet, I know, but hey ... look for more soon. Let me know what you think in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment