Saturday, March 30, 2013

OOTD: Hunter

Hey, everyone! Back for a quick OOTD today, so let's get to it!


Dress: City Chic Online
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Sanita (via Amazon.com)

So Mrs. Spookshow & I (and little Bridget) had a spring party to attend today hosted by some of Mrs. Spookshow's friends. Anyhow, this is what I wore! It's the same skater dress that I've shown a few times on the blog now in different colors, this time in blue (look for a pink one soon, ya'll!)


It's a pretty simple but fun look, mostly because HOT PINK CLOGS! Haha! I found these shoes on Amazon.com whilst looking for a pair of blue shoes. I've managed to get a lot of great blue clothes recently, so I really wanted to find some shoes to pair with it all that weren't black. I didn't find a pair of blue shoes that I liked (well, I did, but not during this shopping excapade. Look for those soon with the pink version of this dress, haha), but I did find these amazing hot pink clogs.


I've kinda really wanted a pair of clogs for a while now. I had previously kinda hated clogs because they are a bit boxy and heavy looking, but recently for whatever reason I've had a fascination with them and so when I found these I just had to get them. While I didn't find the blue shoes I was looking for here, I do feel that hot pink is a pretty fantastic combination with any blue (plus I think they'll go with a lot of my wardrobe to boot), so I'm super happy!


Fun was had at the party, even though I'm actually pretty shy and a bit of a wallflower, but whatever, haha. I did at least manage to look great being anti-social, so I'm counting it as a victory, ya'll. Anyhow, my parents are coming up to visit for the weekend soon, so I've gotta wrap this up. I should be back with another OOTD very soon, as I'm sure I'll want to dress up tomorrow, so look for that shortly. Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pop of pink! I didn't used to be a fan of clogs either, but these look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes! very laid back and versatile at the same time :D

    shop organic apparel usa

    ReplyDelete