Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fashion Freedom February OOTDs Video

I've made a video showcasing my OOTDs from February. Check it out below!



(Note: This embedded video does not force HD, so you'll need to change the quality by clicking the cog symbol for better viewing. Sorry for any inconvenience but I could not get it to do otherwise without sacrificing some functionality. Thanks!)

I've also uploaded this video on my Tumblr, so if you follow me there I'd appreciate if you'd like and/or share it on Tumblr, please. Let's get the word out about men wearing skirts & dresses as everyday fashion! You can find the Tumblr video post here.

8 comments:

  1. All your outfits are sooo cute! I want them all! Would you mind me writing a bit up about you in my shops blog? I do believe that people have the right to wear whatever they want no matter who they are and that was one of the fundementals behind my shop. Even though I have to adhear to stereotypes and use supplier supplied images for my stock, I do hope one day to be able to take pictures of lots of different people in my outfits.

    Love Kitty
    www.voluptupuss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments! Absolutely feel free to write up anything you'd like about me (& use any pics). If you wouldn't mind just include a link back here to the blog with it. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much ! Soon as its written (I'm gonna also post it off to a blog I am beginning to write for too to see if they want to run with it, knowing what they publish then it will be right up their street) I will let you know. And yes, of course I always give links back !!

      Delete
    3. There you go hon: http://blog.voluptupuss.co.uk/?p=242

      The other blog I will be writing for hasn't approved my account yet, as soon as they have I will be adapting it for them.

      Delete
  2. Hi there, My mum has put me on to your blog, no idea where she found you, but you are awesome! I have always loved looks that buck the stereotype, but you truly take the cake. You have a fabulous sense of style, and really know how to look your best. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's awesome, Samantha! You must have a pretty cool mum if she's reading His Black Dress! Thank you for the compliments, and I'm really glad you enjoy the blog!

      Delete
  3. I applaud your courage -- and your great legs!

    ReplyDelete