Saturday, February 4, 2012

Momentum

It's a very exciting time for this blog! Pageviews have been steadily climbing since the start of the year, the His Black Dress YouTube channel is up and running, and I'm posting daily OOTDs. I feel like the message of men's fashion freedom is starting to get out there, and that's great. Thank you to everyone who reads and follows this blog and HBD around the net!

I'm very proud to announce that His Black Dress was featured on The Blind Hem yesterday! They have posted some of my outfit photos along with a short blurb about the blog, and then hosted an interview with yours truly! It was a very fun experience and I want to thank the editor, Katy Jones, for the opportunity to get the word out about my blog. Check out the article here to learn a bit more about the author behind HBD!

A fellow boy in skirts, Rye Silverman, also gave me a shout out on his blog yesterday, which you can check out here! Rye's blog, Chick Like Me, has been a fun read, so please check it out and support another boy in skirts. Thank you, Rye, for the mention!

I've started a His Black Dress Facebook page, so check that out and like us! Although the blog is still the main focus for HBD, the Facebook page will serve as a hub of sorts for all of my content across the web. Also, you can follow His Black Dress on Twitter to stay up to date with my happenings.

Thank you to everyone who follows His Black Dress on the internet, and to those who have helped spread the word about men's fashion freedom! I look forward to sharing more exciting announcements with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment