Tuesday, February 28, 2012

02/28/12 OOTD: BOOM

Only one day left after this one. Here we go!


Top: Hellboy shirt bought at a Con.
Skirt: Jersey knit skirt from Target
Tights: Charnos opaque 60 denier thick tights in grey
Shoes: Sayde anne short shaft boots from Payless

I can't believe the month is almost over. For my next to last look, I wanted to show another easy to wear, casual skirted look. This is probably a fairly iconic look for me, as I wear tee & skirt combinations similar to this quite often. I really enjoy pairing this Hellboy shirt with the red boots, so I probably wear this one a lot, actually. It's a very similar look to my Cult Classic OOTD from earlier this month, but I wanted to showcase again what I feel is just a very easy style for a man wanting to try skirts.


I've had a really fun journey giving up pants for a month. I've learned a lot about style and about myself. I've started to try to put my thoughts together for a sort of "wrap up" / "what have I learned" post, so look for that soon. I've still got one more look left for tomorrow, and I think it's a pretty good one! Seeya tomorrow!

2 comments: