Sunday, February 26, 2012

02/26/12 OOTD: Gloom

Black & navy on a cloudy day? Check. Sunglasses in the rain? Check. Here we go!


Dress: Merona sleeveless belted knit dress from Target
Jacket: Tough cookie jacket from Domino Dollhouse
Sunglasses: Zip it sunglasses from Domino Dollhouse
Belt: Faux feather belt from Forever 21+
Tights: Charnos opaque 60 denier thick tights in black
Shoes: Multi-strap pumps by Comfortview

So it figures I'd pick a dark outfit on a gloomy, rainy day, when getting good photos of it would be impossible. Ah, well. I felt pretty damn cool anyways. Even though it's not sunny here in Florida today, I couldn't resist the sunglasses. You can't really tell from this photo, but they have a zipper detail on them that works really well with the zippers on this jacket. The belt I'm wearing has black feathers on it, but it was impossible to get a detail shot of that with the lack of light. You'll just have to trust me that it's cool, ha!


It was really rainy so I had to take this photo inside. Sadly, the lighting situation doesn't do it much justice, but it will have to suffice. These shoes have a great color, anyways.

I'm disappointed that I couldn't get better photos of this one, because I kinda really dig it. Blame it on the rain, yeah, yeah.

10 comments:

  1. Dress and pumps look great and shows that men can wear them and look good as well, keep up the Fabulous work.
    Equality in Fashions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine! I wasn't completely sure about this outfit when I wore it, but in retrospect I quite love it!

      Delete
  2. I just found my way here from No, Seriously, What About Teh Menz (noseriouslywhatabouttehmenz.wordpress.com) and wanted to let you know that I love your blog. Great idea, your style is awesome and I particularly love this outfit! So, to sum up, you rock :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ollie! It always makes me happy when new readers comment here! Thanks for taking the time to do so, and thank you very much for the compliments! Don't be a stranger!

      Delete
  3. I love those shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love the jacket and belt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsay! I love the jacket too! Sadly, it seems it's just about time to pack it away here in Florida. Drats!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so the jacket that's selling this one! <3 Domino Dollhouse!

      Delete