Saturday, February 25, 2012

02/25/12 OOTD: Return

Time for number 25. Here we go!


Dress: Belted shirtdress by DKNY Jeans
Tights: Charnos diamond opaque tights
Shoes: Lena strap peep toe wedge from Torrid

This is what I'm wearing today. This photo is actually from back in October, but since I'm wearing the same outfit I didn't see a need to take new photos when I've already got good ones. I wanted to do something different with the belt ... but it didn't pan out. I've got a pretty swish buckle I want to wear with this, but that's going to require finding a new belt to put it on. As soon as that happens, expect a remix of this.


I've always been really happy with how the dress, tights, and shoes all work together here. I've never really been big on pattern tights, but I've started to take a bit of a liking to these.

Sorry for being brief today. Mrs. Spookshow & I have been very busy around the house. Only four more looks to go. I've got some great new skirts to show off!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I author a blog about busting cultural myths and perceptions around sexuality and I'd love to tie in your blog. But I can't open your email link to email you for review and permission. COuld you email me your email at thesexualitychallenge@gmail.com

    Thanks
    E

    www.thesexualitychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've emailed you, E. For future reference to anyone else, I can always be emailed at HisBlackDress@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Loooove the tights!!!!love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kimberly! I appreciate your compliments!

      Delete