Tuesday, February 21, 2012

02/21/12 OOTD: Soar

Hard to believe I'm already at the last look of week three. Here we go!


Poncho: Found on clearance at Catherines
Dress: Moto dress by Z. Cavaricci
Bag: Found on clearance at Target
Tights: Kunert satin look 20 in marine
Shoes: Mossimo flannel flats from Target

I've featured the moto dress on the blog a lot, so I wasn't sure I would wear it again for this February event. I found a way to sneak it in with this poncho, though, ha! 


I got this poncho & the shoes when Mrs. Spookshow & I were out shopping in Tampa, Florida (see this post). I loved it as soon as I saw it, and had to have it. Mrs. Spookshow agreed, mostly because she wanted to wear it too, ha!


Of course I had to take this photo, it's just too cool looking not to. I really like this poncho, it's just so fun to wear. I think a large part of my desire to cross the department divide with my style is because there's just so much more variety on the other side. Fun clothes like this need to be on my body.


I picked up these flats while we were in Tampa, as I mistakenly didn't pack any. Even though I often like the look of a pair of flats, I usually forgo them in favor of heels because they make my legs look better. This photo is actually making me rethink that a little, as I think my legs look pretty great here. Maybe I'll try to give flats more of a chance in the future.

4 comments:

  1. i really like the blog,
    hugs from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Luan! I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. I love this poncho on you. the whole combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! This poncho was just one of those lucky finds on a clearance rack. I really love it.

      Delete