Monday, February 20, 2012

02/20/12 OOTD: Scuro

I can't believe I'm already on OOTD number 20. Only 9 more days.


Top: HIM tee, hacked up
Skirt: DKNY Jeans tiered skirt from Macys
Tights: Charnos diamond opaque tights
Boots: Military boots by Ros Hommerson

So, I went back to my darker roots for this look. There's a certain similarity with this outfit to yesterdays, which is completely intentional. Whereas yesterday I challenged myself to not wear any clothing from the women's department, today I'm wearing nothing from the men's department. I still think I've managed to keep the looks similar, though, with the tee, skirt, boots combination.


I was originally planning something different for this skirt, but my closet is looking a bit barren for unique choices at this point and my plans for other looks trumped saving it. I'll probably post another OOTD with this skirt after this February event is over showing some of my other ideas for it. 


Mrs. Spookshow took this picture for me, as I wasn't sure what to do for alternate shots today. To be honest, I'm feeling a little bit uninspired today. Hey, it happens. Regardless, I think this is a cool goth / rocker look. Even though I've moved a little bit away from this style, I still try to keep some of the edginess in my current style. 

3 comments:

  1. Black dresses are suitable for almost every occasion. Be it an evening party or an office meeting, there will be some ideal black dress for the occasion. Well, it is a popular color and almost everyone has a black dress in his or her wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if this is a real comment or spam, ha, but I agree so I figured I'd leave it.

      Delete
  2. toooo cuteeee

    ReplyDelete