Monday, February 13, 2012

02/13/12 OOTD: Bombad

Havin' some fun today with OOTD number 13!


Overshirt: Darth Vader tee from Walmart
Undershirt: Stripe long sleeve tee from Walmart
Skirt: Sportkilt
Tights: Kunert satin look 20 in off black
Shoes: Sayde anne short shaft boots from Payless

This is what I wore today to go see Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D. It's gotten a bit chilly again here in Florida, so I wanted to try some tee layering. I didn't know how cold the theatre would be, but it worked out fine. I really enjoyed the movie, but then again I actually really like both Episode I and 3D, ha!

Mrs. Spookshow and I decided to try out a local mexican place for lunch, which turned out to be pretty good. Both the theatre and the restaurant were nearly deserted, so I don't have any reactions to share today. It was a fun little early afternoon date for us, though.

Since this outfit is pretty similar to some others I've posted this month, I thought I'd just have a little fun with the bonus picture. I know I'm a huge geek, but I can't be the only one that's got a pair of 3D glasses at home, right? This picture is for those of you who rock enough to have some! So put on your red & blues and check out what might be the first 3D picture of a guy in a skirt ever! 



2 comments:

  1. ugh this outfit is seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sushicore! I actually got a bit of a schooling on Flickr from fellow skirt boys over the bagginess of the undershirt. Ah, well. I hardly ever layer like this here in Florida.

    Were you able to check this out in 3D? Haha.

    ReplyDelete