Sunday, February 12, 2012

02/12/12 OOTD: Murder

Another late afternoon OOTD, as we just returned home from our trip to Tampa, Florida. Number 12!


Top: Gift from  Mrs. Spookshow
Skirt: Made by Mrs. Spookshow
Tights: Charnos opaque 60 denier thick tights in grey
Shoes: Red mary jane flats by Andres Machado

Another tee & skirt combo, and I think it works pretty well. I really like the tee; Mrs. Spookshow seems to have a pretty good grasp on my style. This skirt is the first she ever made me, and I think it's pretty cool. It's got some great pockets that are covered by the shirt here, but fear not, I've taken pictures of them.


First, a closer shot of the tee. Not much to say about it, it's just cool.


Pockets! This is one of the fun details of this skirt. It also has a waistband in the same trim as the pockets, but I didn't feel like tucking in the shirt to show it this time. Grey tights seemed like a good choice here, especially since it's actually a bit chilly today. I was originally planning to debut these flats with a different outfit, but after all the running around in heels this weekend my feet needed a little break today. I definitely prefer my legs in heels (who doesn't?), but it's nice to rock some flats occasionally as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for helping to break the ice for whom I am sure is more men than anyone could guess. Many married men feel they would be risking their marriage by being themselves with their fashion sense. This red skirt is completely awesome! You are a lucky man to have a skilled sewing designer! Please continue your blog, It is so positive and hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These are exactly the reasons I am doing this. I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

      Delete