Friday, February 10, 2012

02/10/12 OOTD: Zero

Bit of a late update today because Mrs. Spookshow and I are out of town. Tonight, we are going to see Penn & Teller at the Mahaffey Theatre in St. Petersburg, Florida. We will be here for the weekend, so updates may be a bit sporadic, though I will make sure to continue posting OOTDs.


Top: LOL cold shoulder top from Wet Seal
Vest: Moto vest from Forever 21+
Skirt: Made by Mrs. Spookshow
Tights: Kunert satin look 20 in black
Shoes: Wedge bootie by Madden Girl

This is the outfit I'll be rockin' at Penn & Teller tonight. I'm really happy with how this outfit came together. It's a perfect representation of my style!


Mrs. Spookshow decided to get a bit artsy with this photo, and I really like how it turned out. This is a closer view of the awesome skirt she made. I really love this skirt!

Should be a fun show tonight! And we are out!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Stef! I had a lot of fun with this one.

      Delete
  2. Hi Michael! I loved this ensemble so I chose it for my blog love feature which has you in it :D http://thehowtofactory.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-love-v1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate the blog lovin', ha! It's so cool!

      Delete
  3. I found this one very good too, however I'm from Australia and here I don't think there's that many men like you or I out there in this country, the sad thing is here in Australia, it's what's deemed a matcho society, sure we are starting to acept gay, bi and trans people, but I don't think we are quite there yet regarding men in clothing like this, it's still a very nice outfit, I would like to be able to wear something like this here, unfortunately here I wouldn't be able to do so, we would be labled a derogitory term for a gay person or a pervert, it's a shame though, like I said I don't think there's many like us here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments! I've never been to Australia, but I reckon there are plenty of men who'd love to expand their fashion everywhere in the world. I'm really sad that you feel like you aren't able to.

      I used to think it would be a much bigger deal than it actually is here in the southern US, but truthfully I haven't really had any extremely bad encounters. There will always be close-minded people or snickering teens, but haters gonna hate, you know. I can't let other people dictate how I choose to live my life. The things I wear aren't harmful to anyone (heck, I try my hardest to look as good as I can even), so really it's on them to deal with it.

      I hope someday you feel the freedom to express yourself fully!

      Delete