Tuesday, February 7, 2012

02/07/12 OOTD: Cult Classic

My posts have been a bit later in the day than usual over the past few days because Mrs. Spookshow has been on a late night schedule at work this week. This outfit is inspired by my love of late night creature features.

Top: Elvira tee from eBay
Skirt: Merona knit skirt from Target
Tights: Kunert satin look 20 in black
Shoes: Sayde anne short shaft boots from Payless

I wear tee & skirt outfits like this one pretty often. This type of style is perfect for any of you guys following the blog who have wanted to try skirts but haven't yet, as I feel this look is simple and easy to pull off, without really pushing any boundaries. Most people I've met have agreed that this look just plain works for men. If you've wanted to try skirts and don't just want to rock a kilt, go for something like this. That's why I feel it's a classic.


Elvira. She is awesome. That's all I need to say.


Mrs. Spookshow took the photos today, and she snapped this candid while we were heading back inside. Sneaky! She says she likes this view, ha, and I just thought it was a cool shot.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow, boils & ghouls. It'll be a real scream. (sorry, couldn't resist, ha!)

2 comments:

  1. You should DEFINITELY make a Tumblr! The amount of support you would be able to get on that website would be phenomenal. Of course, you might get a few hate messages here and there (everyone does) BUT your ideas and encouragement would spread like wildfire nonetheless! I know it's been suggested before but really, consider it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for some news on this soon, Sasha. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete