Friday, January 20, 2012

His Black Dress is now on YouTube!



This is the introduction video to my HisBlackDress channel on YouTube. As I mentioned before, I've been wanting to expand the blog with some video content, and this is the first step to realizing that. There's no need for alarm, however, as this blog will still continue on as normal. I'm hoping to use the YouTube videos to reach out to more people and help attract more readers / viewers. Also, because style and fashion is so visual, it seemed natural to start producing video content about fashion freedom as well.

Please help me out and follow me on YouTube and share the videos with your friends. I'd like to get a strong following going both on the channel and here at the blog this year, to get the word out there about men's fashion freedom! If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them here, on the video comments, or email me at hisblackdress@gmail.com. Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great video intro. Not really sure what I want to see on your blog, though, as I don't have any ethos behind my skirt & femme wearing styles, I just wear them when I have the opportunity & feel grat for it.
    Purecotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback, Purecotton! I'm glad you enjoyed the video! Keep on rockin' skirts!

    ReplyDelete