Monday, January 16, 2012

For Those About to Frock, We Salute You

Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to two fellow boys in dresses.

First, Rye Silverman and his blog Chick Like Me. I'm glad he's decided to start a blog and give us his insight into being a boy in a skirt. He's been updating very frequently, enough so that I've realized I should really step my game up here. Check his blog out and let him know what you think. Also, pop over to his Flickr photostream and check out his style. Rye's pictures were very inspirational to me, and played a big role in bringing me onto the Flickr scene.

Next, I want to shout out to another Flickr member I follow, Brian McCloskey. Brian has recently been the subject of a fun little blog post about his style on Femulate, which you can view here. Brian took part in the Dressember event this year (and I believe last year, as well), where bloggers from around the net put away their pants and wear a dress every day of December. It was a lot of fun to follow his looks throughout the month, made even more special by the fact that many of his pictures were taken with his co-workers. It's always inspiring to see other boys breaking the taboo on gender and clothing, so check out his Flickr photostream to see his fun style!

I have a special announcement coming up on Wednesday, so be sure to check back in a few days for that. Expect a lot of fun content from His Black Dress this year, starting very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment