Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Small Expansion

I've made a few tweaks to the blog layout and added some new gadgets. There is now a gadget displaying recent photos from my Flickr photostream. I love reading comments on my looks on Flickr, so please visit my photostream and let me know what you think.

You may also notice there is a gadget to display twitter updates. That's right, HBD is now on Twitter! My hope is that the twitter updates will help fill some space between blog posts as well as help promote the blog itself. When it comes to writing I'm often much less than brief, so the character limit on Twitter is a bit troubling, but maybe I'll get used to using it for brief thoughts and updates.

On that subject, I have some concerns about the content on this blog. To date, the posts have been rather large walls of text concerning the "heavier" side of men's freestyle fashion. Ideally, I'd like to get into the habit of also talking about the lighter side, posting smaller and more personal updates about my experiences and thoughts. I think I've done a good job thus far of laying an introductory groundwork on my feelings and opinions about men's freestyle fashion, so hopefully moving forward I can also include some more casual posts.

I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions about what content you would like to see on this blog, as well as thoughts on how to best present it (ie. do I need to include more pictures? lol). Feel free to email me at hisblackdress@gmail.com, or comment on this post with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment